Having infected 17,000 people in some 25 nations, China’s ongoing corona virus outbreak is “almost certainly” becoming a global pandemic, top infectious disease experts believe. More than 360 people have died, including one outside of China, in the Philippines. In Thailand, health authorities are optimistic about an antiviral cocktail including two HIV drugs and Tamiflu, …. Read More
Read more before you go!
- FG issues travel ban on 13 countries over COVID-19 pandemic
- American life is shutting down due to coronavirus; markets slump again after dire China numbers
- Nicki Minaj’s Husband Is In Trouble With The Law.
- Vinicius Jr breaks Messi’s record with crucial El Clasico goal
- Ighalo Banned From Manchester United Training Ground
- Why Former Kenyan President Arap Moi Would Be Remembered- By VP Osinbajo
- Manchester United hand loan signing Ighalo No.25 shirt
- Experts Says Corona virus Will Be A Global Pandemic
- Osinbajo Says Improving Economy Is Central To Improving Security In The Country
- VP Osinbajo Thanks God A Year After Chopper Incident