Former President of Kenya, Daniel Arap Moi, remains one of the foremost leaders of decolonization of Africa and a founding father of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), according to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Prof. Osinbajo, who represented President Muhammadu Buhari today at the State Funeral for the late Arap Moi …. Read More
Read more before you go!
- FG issues travel ban on 13 countries over COVID-19 pandemic
- American life is shutting down due to coronavirus; markets slump again after dire China numbers
- Nicki Minaj’s Husband Is In Trouble With The Law.
- Vinicius Jr breaks Messi’s record with crucial El Clasico goal
- Ighalo Banned From Manchester United Training Ground
- Why Former Kenyan President Arap Moi Would Be Remembered- By VP Osinbajo
- Manchester United hand loan signing Ighalo No.25 shirt
- Experts Says Corona virus Will Be A Global Pandemic
- Osinbajo Says Improving Economy Is Central To Improving Security In The Country
- VP Osinbajo Thanks God A Year After Chopper Incident