New Manchester United signing Odion Ighalo has been banned from the AON training complex due to the coronavirus fear. The 30-year-old completed a stunning loan move from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua on transfer deadline day. The former Watford striker has been training at GB Taekwondo Centre since his arrival and was not part of …. Read More
Read more before you go!
- FG issues travel ban on 13 countries over COVID-19 pandemic
- American life is shutting down due to coronavirus; markets slump again after dire China numbers
- Nicki Minaj’s Husband Is In Trouble With The Law.
- Vinicius Jr breaks Messi’s record with crucial El Clasico goal
- Ighalo Banned From Manchester United Training Ground
- Why Former Kenyan President Arap Moi Would Be Remembered- By VP Osinbajo
- Manchester United hand loan signing Ighalo No.25 shirt
- Experts Says Corona virus Will Be A Global Pandemic
- Osinbajo Says Improving Economy Is Central To Improving Security In The Country
- VP Osinbajo Thanks God A Year After Chopper Incident