The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye was trending on the social media a few days after giving remarks at the ongoing 64th RCCG convention on the expected lifestyles members of the church are to adopt.
We highlgiht some of the interesting quotes from the Pastor:
1. Restricts ministers of gospel growing beards in the name of fashion..see here
2. “I don’t want to see any of my pastors looking like fellows from the training camps of Al-Qaeda,”
3. “Anybody who brings tribalism into the church should either leave the church immediately or will soon die like Annanais and Sapphira.”
4. “No pastor has the church’s blessing to impose Yoruba songs as part of the church sevice in other parts of the country, emphasising the need for pastors in other parts of the country to encourage the locals to sing and rejoice in their local dialects”
5. The 74-year General Overseer also enjoined all pastors in the church to regularly do a medical check up to avoid unnecessary and sudden deaths that can be avoided if the proper thing is done.
6. He also decreed that no RCCG pastor should be seen to be involved in arranging marriages among brethren in the church.
7. Pastor Adeboye’s advise to youths “don’t ever marry outside the church and you have no reason to marry outside RCCG.
8. “The reason is that if you are both from the same church even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!”
9. “Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”
10. He announced the establishment of an Investigation Committee to assist the mission on issues bordering on security.Do you ever witness anything interesting or exciting? Just take out your phone and send us the exclusive pictures or video and we will pay you cash. E-mail to email@example.com. Please include location, date, involved persons or why it is important and other details.